Friday, February 25, 2011

NCIS Los Angeles Highlights Water Waste

My husband is a big fan of NCIS and NCIS Los Angeles.  While watching the popular forensic television show on CBS this week, he had to rewind the show so I could watch Hetty touch on the most common insane reason for overwatering lawns.
NCIS Los Angeles, Season 2 Episode 17 "Personal" - February 22nd

NCIS Special Agent Sam Hanna: "Did you just pull that address of the top of your head?"

NCIS Operations Manager Henrietta "Hetty" Lange: "I wouldn't be doing my job if I wasn't keeping track of my agents. Oh, and the by the way, you're overwatering your lawn."


NCIS Special Agent Sam Hanna: "I like a lush lawn."



I wonder if Hetty is wondering ala Renn and Stempy:  "Idiots, I'm surrounded by idiots. "

No comments:

Post a Comment