Here's some great ideas that I know Moms around the country would love:
- Provide the fruits of your labor and materials to install a small garden bed for flowers, vegetables, or herbs.
- Bring sunshine into her life. Prune back overgrown hedges and shrubs.
- Instead of cut flowers, give her a gift certificate to a rose or flower catalog and have her pick out her favorite flowers so she can enjoy flowers all year round.
- Give Mom a world of butterflies by giving her butterfly nectar or larvae host plants.
- Dishing out a container of wonderful herbs for cooking her favorite recipes.
- Check out and calibrate or fix her irrigation system so Mom doesn't have high water bills.
- Reduce the amount of turf that Mom has to mow by planting more shrubs and flowers.
- Plant a flowering tree that has fragrance.
- Gardening gloves, sun protectant, hand moisturizer, and a beautiful hat to wear outdoors in the sun.